This article describes the CT characteristics of primary pancreatic lymphoma (PPL), a rare disease with features in common with adenocarcinoma.
- Primary pancreatic lymphoma (PPL) is a rare haematological disease
- PPL presents imaging features in common with pancreatic carcinoma but also some distinctive findings
- The majority of PPLs are large lesions with delayed homogeneous enhancement
- Peri-pancreatic fat stranding and vessel encasement are common in PPL
- Vascular infiltration and pancreatic duct dilatation are rare in PPL
Article: CT imaging of primary pancreatic lymphoma: experience from three referral centres for pancreatic diseases
Authors: Enrico Boninsegna, Giulia A. Zamboni, Davide Facchinelli et al